Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies

I told you guys that I was in a baking mood, so I baked Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies last night... about 72 of them.  I was totally out of control tasting a cookie from each batch that I took from the oven.  I felt like I was doing Christmas baking because the amount of cookies that this recipe made was PERFECT for gift giving.  I ended up putting several cookies in a couple of goodie boxes, and gave one box to my parents and another box to our neighbor.  There's plenty more to give away, but I'm not sure I want to share anymore.  I had been going back and forth, debating on whether or not to try this recipe because one ingredient was throwing me off...PUDDING MIX!  The pudding mix must be the key to these cookies being so yummy and soft.  I'm glad I gave it a shot, because it was totally worth it!

Do you use any recipes that call for pudding mix?

No comments:

Post a Comment