Thursday, July 21, 2011

Traces & Silhouettes

You guys already know that I love America's Got Talent, especially this season with the Silhouettes in the line-up.  If I was betting woman, I would bet that they are going to win the competition this season.  The other night the Silhouettes performed and I was amazed, yet again.  Last night we found out that they are moving on to the next round, and I couldn't have been more thrilled!!!  To top that good news off, there was a guest performance by a wonderful acrobatic group called Traces.  As were watching them we were all yelling, "OHHHHH!"  Caroline even busted out saying, "Oh my goodness, I think I'm going to poop!"... meaning the performance was intense, in a good way. Wonder where she got that from?  ::blush::  Seriously though, those guys were doing things that I haven't ever seen acrobats do.  LOVE THEM!

Please enjoy the performances by the Silhouettes and Traces below.  Be sure to double click on the videos after they begin playing, so that you can see them full screen.






No comments:

Post a Comment