Friday, August 5, 2011

Things I'm Loving {Right Now)

You can tell a lot about a person by the things that they love and enjoy.  Besides my family and friends, here are some things that I'm absolutely loving right now.  


I'm loving pretty cupcake liners.  I'm loving Glory at Glorious Treats because she is always making yummy cupcakes in pretty liners.  How fabulous is this display of her cupcake liners collection?  I'm loving that, too!

Source for image: Glorious Treats



I'm loving Pinterest.  It's a great way to catalog fabulous things that you find online and it's VERY addictive!  If you haven't been pinning, you must check it out!  If you need for me to send you an invite (it's an invitation only thing), just leave me your e-mail address.  Be sure to follow me




I'm loving Paper Mate mechanical pencils.  I was getting Caroline's school supplies today and I had to pick up another pack because the colors were a little different from the 2 dozen that I already have at home and in my classroom.  I seriously have a pencil to color coordinate with every outfit in my closet.  SAD!

Source for Image: Office Depot



I'm loving Happy Hour Cranberry Limeades from Sonic.  With the blistering hot temperatures that we've been experiencing, a Cranberry Limeade makes it all okay.  During the school year, I reward myself with a Cranberry Limeade if I leave school by 3:30.  Talk about motivation to get out of there early!





I'm loving big, funky rings!  For a couple of years I've been wanting to wear more jewelry (considering I usually only wear my wedding rings), so I just jumped right in there and started purchasing big rings.

 Image Source: Etsy



I'm loving my Tervis Tumbler.  I drink so much more water when I use one.  You really can't go wrong with these cups because they have a lifetime warranty and if you buy them from Bed, Bath & Beyond you get them a little bit cheaper by using one of their coupons.  
Image Source: Tervis 







No comments:

Post a Comment