Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What's for Dinner? {August 1-7}

I've been a bit of a slacker.  Last week I didn't post WFD, and it showed.  I can't even tell you what I cooked, or if I even cooked.  Pretty sad!  So, I guess my weekly WFD posts make me accountable.  I do better when I'm held accountable, so I'm not going to be able to slack off anymore, even if only for the sake of our wallets. 

Monday - Take out from Deno's

Tuesday - Parmesan Pork Chops, wild rice, and salad

Wednesday - Night out with some girlfriends at Bonefish Grill.  Pizza for everyone else.

Thursday - Italian Pasta Bake & salad

Friday - Chicken Enchiladas {can't wait to try this recipe... looks delicious!}

Saturday - Salmon Croquettes, grits, and something green

Sunday - Amy's Graduation Party and dinner at the lake

Oh, and I wanted to mention that Christopher qualified for speech!  I'm so excited, because I think he needs a little bit of a boost and he'll be on his way to having us {and everyone else} understand him... well, at least what he is saying.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment