Saturday, July 30, 2011

Funny Cookie Cake

What happens when you have a Groupon for a cookie cake and no occasion to use the cookie cake for? 

You get this...

A few weeks ago I received a friendly reminder to use my Groupon because it was about to expire.  So, I sent Will out to have a generic looking cookie cake made and this is what he ordered.  You see, our sweet Lily has been using the term "stinky eye brawl" for the past few months.  She'll tell her sister in an instant that she has a stinky eye brawl or that she will kick her in her stinky eye brawl (not so nice).  I asked Will what the teen taking his order for the cake thought, and he said he got a kick out of it even without an explanation.  Needless to say, I didn't volunteer to pick the cake up.  There was no way my face was going to be connected to this cake.  I'm sure the next time Will walks by the cookie place in the mall, he'll be remembered as the Stinky Eye Brawl Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment